Most frequent questions and answers
Of all specialities of Radiology, cardiac imaging is different in terms of special acquisition protocols to capture beating heart in images and videos. Cardiac imaging appears tough due to its inherent acquisition challenges especially in an inexperienced hand. IACI is established for the same reason to make the cardiac imaging easier through training of Radiologists and Technicians in authentic and scientific way.
Becoming a member, IACI offers you the
- Opportunity to learn basic cardiac imaging, if you are a newcomer.
- Opportunity to learn advanced cardiac imaging, if you are beginner.
- Opportunity to teach and help our colleagues to learn cardiac imaging, if you are an expert.
- Associate members
- Nuclear medicine physicists
- Cardiothoracic surgeons
- Doctors in training
- Corporate members
- Associate members have all privileges except voting rights
IACI membership offers you:
- Case Discussion Platform: Becoming a member you will be added to the IACI member’s Whatsapp group where you will be in touch with eminent senior Cardiac Radiologists. You can post a case to get opinions if you are in doubt.
- Member Discounts – for mid-term and annual meeting registrations
- Access to
- Academic discussion forums
- Past meeting lectures
- Abstract Submission – Only members can submit abstracts/case-in-point.
- Right to vote: All IACI members (except associate members) have right to vote for their candidates of choice.
- Right to take a stand: Each and every member of IACI has right to express his/her opinion or new ideas for IACI activities in general body meeting (GBM) which happens in annual conference.
- Right to take responsibility: IACI member can apply for the posts in core committee which are selected through elections. Even if not a part of core committee, one can take responsibility to conduct mid-term CME at their place.
Click here to join us. You will be taken to a registration page, following which you will complete the payment for the same.
Once you complete the payment you will be getting the confirmation email from our IACI Team after confirming the payment. Register yourself using the register link. Don’t worry, it will be done sooner than you think. Please do allow us 72 hours for processing.
Ideally we would respond within 3 working days. However if you haven’t received a response from us within that time-frame, then feel free to Contact Us. We’d be glad to help you out. Also, if its a payment issue, it would be great if you could give us your transaction id from your bank account and that will help speed things up.
Of course! As a registered user, you will have unfettered access to IACI Platform, where you’ll be able to access all content. We just expect you to honour and value others when you are commenting on our platforms. We believe that sharing the knowledge between all of us will help us equip us with the knowledge to make better diagnosis in our day-to-day life.